Medir service payment policy
1. The sole propership company Medir Tour Operator, based in Addis Abeba, sell to companies, organisations and privates tourist packages composed by hotel accomodation, land transportation, guide service, camping service, restaurant or cook service and boat trips.
2. the sale is being made according to the International Convention regarding the contract of travel signed in Bruxelles on 23.04.1970, as far as enforceable.
3. the amount of the dirst payment, fixed in 30% of the price of the tourist package, shall be paid at the moment of confirmation.
4. the payment in full shall be made 20 days before departure.
5. the above mentioned payments shall be done by bank transfer in the bank account of Medir Tour in Ethiopia, sending through e-mail or fax a copy of the realised payment.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Medir T.O. liability to passengers transported in his own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in wich the cause of action arises. Although every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property, Medit TO accepts no liability or responsibility for loss or damage of any personal effect. Medir TO will use his best effort to assist his clients in dealing with third parties such as hotel, airlines and other transport company and travel agents. However, Medir TO can not be held responsible for any loss or harm as a sickness, injury, death, or additional costs incurred due to denied boarding, overbooking, cancellation or delay caused by third party, wather conditions or exceptional political circumstances. We may not be held responsible for amendment of rates that occur beyond the control of our agency, or changes/ alterations to the agreed program wich are made at the client’s request. There are no refunds for unused portions of the agreed program. A possible refund of Medir cannot be higher than the one indicate in the articles 94 and 95 of law decree 2006/05 (of the above mentioned convention).